Beranda Ulvia

potret | rekam | kata

Senin, 07 Desember 2015

When I Miss You...


 When i miss you, i tell Allah... that i miss you sooo bad. That i've kept this feeling for a long time. How it could be? I dont know either. But i realized that i'm not good enough to have such a feeling like this. 

I admit it, i miss you so freakin much. There are so many things i want to say, but i can't. My mind is filled with some-thoughts of life. Day by day, keep bothering me. But, there's still you alive in my mind. How desperate i am.

Sometimes i happy to talk to you.
Sometimes i sad.
Sometimes i wanna run to you.
Sometimes i hide.
Sometimes i scared of you.
Sometimes i realized that i can't hold you anymore.

Dear Allah, give me strength to keep myself up. Always fix my heart. Help me to build up my power to letting him go. I believe, Allah knows best.



Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Let's be friends!

>> <<